Purpose-Driven Work

It was the end of the week and I was feeling tired, a little overwhelmed with all of the work yet to do and the new work coming into the pipeline. I mean, it is all good in the bigger scheme of things. But when you are in business for yourself, there is no one to take the extra load. I know I am not alone in this – I hear it often from my clients as well.

In last week’s post Checkmarks, I talked about connecting with the bigger purpose of our work in order to minimize checkmarks for the sake of checkmarks. This week’s post builds on this concept of purpose-driven work.

I had the opportunity to write an article for the Maple Grove Voice, a website that brings local news, events, and happenings in Maple Grove and the surrounding communities Maple Grove Voice. I am hoping the words I wrote will find their way into the newsletter, but even more important to me is the experience I had while answering questions about my business. The energy and passion that came through was amazing. I have not connected to my own reasons for doing the work I do for quite a while. Here is a snapshot:

Maple Grove Voice: “Why do you continue to do coaching and consulting?”

Me: “Every day is different. Every person is different. It is a journey of curiosity and learning. I never quite know what is going to happen in each conversation I have with business leaders. It is a beautiful exploration of what’s possible every time. But what I do know is that my intent is to serve in the highest way possible for the sole purpose of creating a shift that brings business leaders closer to their unique gifts and talents – the reason we are all put here on this planet.”

Maple Grove Voice: “What are the highlights of Crossroads Coaching and Consulting?”

Me: “Crossroads Coaching & Consulting, Inc. reaches right into the heart of business owners and business leaders because they are the key to paving the way to success. They offer greater contribution to their communities. They are highly visible, highly valuable, and highly impactful. They work hard and want to learn and grow. They also want results. Crossroads Coaching & Consulting, Inc. works with leaders who listen to their gut, especially when it tells them they have so much more to offer – a burning need to change and grow.

As the founder and owner of Crossroads Coaching & Consulting, Inc., I understand how it feels and know what it is like to want to change and grow. After taking a good, hard look at my own personal and professional journey, I have made it my life’s purpose with Crossroads Coaching & Consulting, Inc. to work with leaders to create that next best step. When two or more are together creating business solutions, there is a synergy that is irreplaceable.”


I feel ignited once again. That’s what it is all about. Every little moment that we can ignite our own brilliance is a moment to capture and remember. Our work is far-reaching, the impact is great, no matter what we choose to do. My hope is that you feel ignited in your work. If not, let’s talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Checkmarks

Trust at 125 mph